Latest Posts

Lashem - Double Trouble Mascara - Review

By 2/13/2012 , ,


I while back I got the chance to try out the Lashem Double Trouble Mascara, I'd not heard of Lashem before but my lashes can use all the help they can get for sure. I really dislike mascaras that clump or give you that "spider leg" look, I want the nicely separated non clump look when I do my makeup.

Anyway onto the photos!





No Mascara

Lashem Double Trouble Mascara

No Mascara

Lashem Double Trouble Mascara


What the site says:

Let your lashes do the taking with our infamous Double Trouble Mascara! Now you don’t have to choose—use the volume wand for a long and bold voluminous effect and use the length wand to expand your natural lashes. The lengthening fiber mascara helps extend to the tip of the lashes without clumping and doesn’t irritate your eyes. Extend those lashes for some double trouble fun!

BENEFITS:

    Define and smooth lashes for an even application without clumps. 
    Flexible cotton fibers wrap around each lash like a tube to help thicken and curl lashes.
    Build length for an instant lash extension effect.
    Nourish and hydrate for longer, thicker, voluptuous lashes. 
    Volume fiber enhance lash growth for a bolder look. 
    Formula is easily removed, which is great to use on sensitive and fragile lashes. 

Directions:

For best results, apply the volumizing black mascara first, and then finish with the lengthening fiber black mascara for those Double Trouble lashes.

Price:  $19.99 for 0.20 fl. oz / 6 ml

Pros:  It didn't clump on me and I did notice it separated my lashes nicely and made them look longer/fuller. The formula didn't bother my sensitive eyes like some mascaras can, I also don't notice flaking as much with this like other brands. I did notice it is very easy to remove it, with some mascaras I find I have to almost "scrub" my eyes to remove them.

Cons:  I don't find any cons with this, I feel like for it not being a drugstore brand the price isn't a huge deal and I love the fact this doesn't clump on me and feels nicer as well as doesn't irritate my eyes.







 Lashem Double Trouble Mascara

Formula: Standard mascara texture
Coverage: Full coverage
Wear:  Last all day and through the night
Shade Info: Available in Black
Cost: $19.99 for 0.20 fl. oz / 6 ml
Availability: Available at www.lashem.com
Packaging: Double ended mascara tube
My Rating : 10/10



Have you ever heard of Lashem before? Own anything from them?

Disclaimer: Some product(s)  shown in this post may have been provided by the brand or their PR  representative for potential review or use. For more information, please  read the Disclosure  Policy.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I came to know your blog, loved, congratulations on your corner and lots of success here!
    I'm following your blog now!

    I invite you to meet my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog...you will be very welcome, feel at home!

    Oh, there's a translator at the end of my page blog, I hope to see you there! :)

    http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

***Comments are moderated, please do not leave links saying "come visit my blog" or a link to your blog in the comments section of this blog as they will not be approved and will be deleted

Any comments that are rude to myself or my readers will not be approved as well, please be courteous! Thank you for your understanding!***