Latest Posts

Chunky Bling Jewelry review... shinies yes please!

By 7/19/2011

So a while back I was offered a chance to check out Chunky Bling, I'd never heard of them before so I went to look on their site. They have rings, bracelets, necklaces, and watches... some with beading some with crystals and some combined. I went for the Swarovski Green Palace Ring because well... I love green and as a crow I certainly love the shinies! The person I spoke with was very nice, let me know what was going on before I knew it I had my ring.

It came wrapped in this pink paper (I used my camera phone for this since I couldn't find my camera). Very neatly wrapped.
Inside that it was in a tiny plastic baggie that was wrapped with bubble wrap.
Inside that I had a gorgeous sparkling ring! The band is made of beads and elastic band material, it fits any of my fingers perfectly so I can wear it however I want to. I love the way the green beads look and of course I love the shining Swarovski crystals! The cost of this ring is $12.95 currently.

I definitely want to purchase a necklaces or bracelet as I lack jewelry (besides my wedding ring I don't wear much). The prices are very reasonable and you can even build your own watch on the site by mixing and matching parts. :)


Beaded Watches

Disclaimer: Some or all of the products shown in this post were sent by the brand or their PR department for potential review or use. The Crow and the Powderpuff does not guarantee reviews. I strive for honesty to my readers and all the opinions here in are my own honest opinions.

Up Next: Gift Card Winner Announcement, Dinair Airbrush Review of the new Compressor, High Voltage Cosmetics Review, and more. (time willing!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a cute ring, I love green :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't like rings with shining crystals, I prefer simple designs. The colour is great and the prize too.

    ReplyDelete

***Comments are moderated, please do not leave links saying "come visit my blog" or a link to your blog in the comments section of this blog as they will not be approved and will be deleted

Any comments that are rude to myself or my readers will not be approved as well, please be courteous! Thank you for your understanding!***