Latest Posts

KKcenterHK Lashes, Hair Extensions, and more oh my!

By 2/16/2011 , , ,

KKcenterhk125x200jpg banner

I was contacted by Maggie a PR at KKcenterHK asking if I would like to do a review for them. I am not very good at applying false lashes... well to the extent that I can do them quickly, but I figured what the heck I need to get better at it!

I picked out a box of lashes ES A24  to be exact, the website price for them is $5.40 and you get 10 pairs. They also have several other products ranging from Hair extensions to Shoes.




Note: excuse the bottom pair of lashes, I actually wore them :)

I didn't actually order from the site, it does seem easy to navigate though and I think the prices are good and they have a ton of variety, I've never purchased wigs but I would definitely be interested in trying their stuff sometime so maybe a future review of that will come around. :)

Shipping: ranges from $2.50 up to $17.87 depending on if you want a tracking # and/or express mail.

Packaging: nothing special about it just standard packaging, nothing was messed up though and the lashes were intact. 

Product: I really like the eyelashes, I had no issues applying them and I will definitely use them and they looked good on. I like they fact they have a lot of selection.

Would I order? Yes I definitely will place an order in the future, I'm interested in checking out their hair extensions and wigs and I do not own any wigs for different looks. :)

Disclaimer: Some product(s) shown in this post may have been provided by the brand or their PR representative for potential review or use. For more information, please read the Disclosure Policy.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. great great haul. love those lashes. so pretty.

    check out my blog and my current contest/giveaway at http://www.fruitylashes.com

    ReplyDelete

***Comments are moderated, please do not leave links saying "come visit my blog" or a link to your blog in the comments section of this blog as they will not be approved and will be deleted

Any comments that are rude to myself or my readers will not be approved as well, please be courteous! Thank you for your understanding!***